Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you know this perfumes website? Or how much it is worth?

Hello,





I have a bottle of my Dad's perfume he gave me. I don't like the smell, because it is for men. I would like to sell it online.





Does anyone know the value of this perfume?


Or the perfumes brand website?





The perfume is called: EnVol for men





Here is a picture I took of it.


http://s724.photobucket.com/albums/ww249鈥?/a>Do you know this perfumes website? Or how much it is worth?
Around 100 dollars, buy your father something nice - and something nice for you to.Do you know this perfumes website? Or how much it is worth?
dont sell it


your father gave it to you,


so wheter or not you love the smell or dont


just keep it, it should be special


say something happend to him,


remember him by that


thats mean to sell something he took out of his time to give you
http://www.perfumenetwork.com/women-s-fr鈥?/a>





about $100.00
Sister, don't sell dads Perfume he gave you. I will call Dad now and tell him.
Why on earth did he buy you a perfume for men??

No comments:

Post a Comment