Sunday, December 20, 2009

Where can i find a good website that sells cheap perfume?

I always use...............fragrancedirect.com


most wonderful offers, they do top brands at 1/2 price, special offers, gift sets, soaps etc., just great, the site costs me a fortune, but they are very good, whatever you order will be with you in the UK more than likely the very next day, I live in Spain I always get my order within a week even here.....I never by perfumes in shops, Check their site out, I do so each week for offers, when you see your fav. perfume get in there if the offer is good they don't hang around long! Watch out for the size of the bottle, they do great offers on 100ml sizes more often than not these sizes do not appear in many stores,


Hope this helps............good smelling...........Where can i find a good website that sells cheap perfume?
ebayWhere can i find a good website that sells cheap perfume?
You know what's better than cheap? Free! You can get lots of free samples of perfume online. You just need to search around and you should find something.





Sometimes Walmart's site has free samples of perfume and other times it's the perfume company themselves that give out free samples too. I just got Victoria's Secret Very Sexy from here http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/vic鈥?/a>





Good luck, I hope that helps :)
I have looked up a few sights on this and there is also-


www.chemistdirect.co.uk


www.supaperfume.com


www.cheapsmells.com


Have'nt orderd yet but one offers free delivery but you'll notice theirs are a bit more in price,where as on the cheapsmells website its only 95p for p+p!!


Worth a lookx
if you need 锛宮ay be you can mail to sellshoppe@hotmail.com


a A great seller
fragrancenet.com
  • sweating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment