Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking for a website that sells perfume stock photos, SPECIFIC PERFUMES, not just crystal bottles?

Hello everyone, I'm starting a small business of perfumes and I am looking for a website that sells the photos of perfumes, but specific brands. For example Rock n' Rose by Valentino or Armani Elle, etc. I have gone to plenty of sites and all they sell is women posing with anonymous perfume bottles.





I would really appreciate some help on this one, my business depends on it! thank you and have a great day.





DulceLooking for a website that sells perfume stock photos, SPECIFIC PERFUMES, not just crystal bottles?
hope this helps


www.fragrancex.com


not sure if they sell their pics but i know if you join them for free you have access to use them!
  • sweating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment