Sunday, December 20, 2009

I meant bulk buys of perfume and clothes? Is there a warehouse or a website that any1 knows? Thanks again!?

I Am looking for a place where i can buy bulk loads of perfume, clothes etc.. Stuff that i can bbuy in bulk and then sell on to make myself some little money. Thanks in Advance. Delboy!I meant bulk buys of perfume and clothes? Is there a warehouse or a website that any1 knows? Thanks again!?
check out http://www.hotdesignerwear.com they have probably the cheapest designer sunglasses and clothes online with big brands form Oakley, Von Zipper, Nixon, Ed Hardy, Jack %26amp; Jones, Zoo York and so many more, all at discounted prices.I meant bulk buys of perfume and clothes? Is there a warehouse or a website that any1 knows? Thanks again!?
Here's a nice wholesale supplier for clothing that I use...





my customers love their styles and the quality of clothing, and I love that they have a nice resell price!





http://prettywomanwholesaleclothing.ecra鈥?/a>
costco
  • sweating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment