Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a website to help choose a perfume, given my age and my personality ?

e.g. ...for a young and quiet 25 y.o. man, the website would suggest....this perfume and this other one.





Does this kind of website exist ?Is there a website to help choose a perfume, given my age and my personality ?
Tu as fait un pari ?Is there a website to help choose a perfume, given my age and my personality ?
com茅l茅con je ne connaissais pas , j'aime bien . Report Abuse

I am not sure about what you are asking for but I do know that there are several real-life stores (i.e not online) that mix perfumes especially for you. this usually works out better because perfumes do smell different emit different pheromones when they interact with a persons body chemicals.
It would suggest you are a bender, if such a site exists.
Why would a man wear perfume???
google it!
Yesssssssssssssssssss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment