Thursday, December 24, 2009

A website took my money and didnt send me my perfume?

i ordered perfume from a website. it was over 2 weeks ago and i havent gotten anything. They took the money from my account already ($90)and the status just says ';credit card approved'; and it says when it starts to get shipped they will sent me an email. how can i see if this website is a hoaks? should i report them and to whom? what do i do??A website took my money and didnt send me my perfume?
Hey! I know exactly how you feel. I ordered a costume for an Anime cosplay. The seller was from the same country as me, so I thought it wouldn't take long. It took over 5 weeks to get to me, but I got it.





Just wait a little while longer. If you don't get it within 6 weeks, then you should report them.





Have you tried contacting the seller or the owners of the website?





It may NOT even be the store. Sometimes, when Items are being delivered, they can get lost on they way - Depending on what delivering service you get.





I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment