Sunday, December 20, 2009

Has anyone order from The Perfume Emporium website?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ordered perfume from the Perfume Emporium website. I ordered perfume the beginning of June, which I never received, I contacted them and they re-sent it, I didn't receive this one either. I then requested a refund, which after 2 weeks is still not in my bank, looking kind of strange now. Anyone ordered from them in the past, please let me know how things went for you. ThanksHas anyone order from The Perfume Emporium website?
for all beauty inforamtionsHas anyone order from The Perfume Emporium website?
I've never ordered from there, although if you haven't received your money yet, I'd take it to another level. You can contact your credit card company and dispute this item. This is the best way as they have departments that will solve this problem for you. If they are unsuccessful in getting your money back from Perfume Emporium, they will simply refund your money. Good Luck!
Never ordered from there.


If you want cheap perfumes, try www.fragrencenet.com


I get a ton of perfumes there, and they always get delivered.


This is not spam, and I don't work for them, they are just a great website%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment