Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is there a website that recommends similar perfumes to a fragrance (perfume) I like? ?

I'm very selective with perfume fragrances. I only wear very gentle fragrances but lately I couldn't find anything new I like. I was wondering if there's a website or forum that can recommend perfumes according to those I do love?Is there a website that recommends similar perfumes to a fragrance (perfume) I like? ?
Like other goods, information is scarce. Thus, when making purchasing decisions, people are sometimes poorly informed about the price, quality, durability, and side effects of alternative products. Imperfect knowledge is not the fault of the market.Is there a website that recommends similar perfumes to a fragrance (perfume) I like? ?
There is a Web Site ';FragranceByDesigner.com'; which has a section where you can choose the Fragrance by the Scent Type and which also offers a Guide on using and applying Fragrances for better results. Check it out Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment