Thursday, December 24, 2009

Help! I forget this great website that sells perfume oils that smell EXACTLY like the brand-name fragrances!?

This past year at a local fair on the Fourth of July, I purchased three small bottles of perfume oil from a vendor. He had hundreds of bottles in so many different scents. He and his wife sold essential oils, perfume oil, incense, burners, etc, and the scents came in ';___'; type, the blank being a brand name like DKNY Be Delicious and Tommy Girl. He gave me the card with the website and I went to the website when I got home, but now I want to buy more and I can't find the card! I think the name of the store was something like Scentsations or Scentsational, and I remember the website was similar. It was NOT a strange website name (Like www.aksjhsdgksfg.com/scentsations), it was something.com or .net.





It was something like 3 for 15 or 5.99 each--no, I think it was cheaper, 3.99 each or 3 for 10. The website had the option of buying ON the website. They are mainly NY-based, I believe, or in the surrounding states (NOT Oregon or something!)





Does anyone know the websiteHelp! I forget this great website that sells perfume oils that smell EXACTLY like the brand-name fragrances!?
You know what, there are a lot of great etailers out there who make great dupes of designer fragrances. Most offer samples. I've used quite a few. Here are my favorites:


http://bissysboutique.com/store/


http://www.sudsandlight.com/


http://stores.ebay.com/toadstoolsoaps/MA鈥?/a>


Give them a try! Often you can get nice fragrances at a reasonable price. Bissy's has a nice dupe of Angel as well as some wonderful original fragrances (especially ';Bamboo Island';). A lot of them are closed right now but will be back soon.Help! I forget this great website that sells perfume oils that smell EXACTLY like the brand-name fragrances!?
I found their website. I think that I will try them too! Report Abuse

umm sry i dont know...u can try taking a look at sg website at 88db..i tht u can also buy tangs..its cheaper..and its having promotions...

No comments:

Post a Comment