Thursday, December 24, 2009

I want(website,add.)4(perfume Bottles manu.,Indus. Design office,glass factory).Or other org.wants my P.B desi

Good afternoon everybody,


I have studied Glass designing for (5) years ,now I’m designing a unique %26lt; Perfume bottles %26gt; for glass industry – cosmetics .


So ,


Do you know a ( perfume bottles manufacturer, Industrial Design office , glass factory, cosmetics manufacturer, %26lt;R%26amp;D%26gt; Design office….etc )


Or any other organization could be interested in my “perfume bottles designs” ALL OVER THE WORLD ?





I’d be grateful if you can send to me ( web site, address,…etc ) of the recommended destination .





Truly appreciating all your efforts





Glass designer


glasspb@yahoo.comI want(website,add.)4(perfume Bottles manu.,Indus. Design office,glass factory).Or other org.wants my P.B desi
Try having a great resume, susanireland.com is great for one. Then submit your resume to companies that design what you do.


Google it. I own my own recruiting business. Hope it helps you.I want(website,add.)4(perfume Bottles manu.,Indus. Design office,glass factory).Or other org.wants my P.B desi
I can't help you, I love to

No comments:

Post a Comment