Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does anyone know a website where I can get free perfume samples?

Everyone I go to, its either not free or they have you doing a ton of surveys and you never even get the free thing you wanted. Thanks in advanceDoes anyone know a website where I can get free perfume samples?
Google ';free perfume samples'; also you can go to your local mall to the large store to the beauty departments and ask for free samples.Does anyone know a website where I can get free perfume samples?
You can get lots of free perfume samples on Niimae - go to http://www.niimae.com/free-samples and enter some terms like ';free perfume'; or ';perfume samples'; in the search area at the top left of the page.
Try Mini Perfume Club.com I got free samples from them a year ago. I think they send out free samples regularly
just go to the department stores in the mall and ask for free samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment